Monday, January 25, 2010

we're gonna die like this you know?

"can you not fucking leave me this time? can you not choose to run after her? i cant keep being your second choice kid, because you've always been my first, i never believed in love, then you came, and you screwed up my life, you made me feel again, you woke me from my constant state of being numb, and i didnt like it, i didnt like it one bit, but now, after all that, you're gonna leave me again? You asked me what i wanted from you that night, and i said nothing, but i didn't mean it, the truth is, what i want from you, you cant give, because everybody wants something from you, and it becomes too much for you and you run, but seeming you're about to leave anyway, i guess there's no harm in telling you, that the reason im standing here, being drenched head to toe in this damn down pour is because, well, for the first time in my life, im able to love something, and that something is you, please, choose me this time."

i wish i could tell him this.
garh.

anyway that is a line from my screen play "coffee is thicker than blood"

1 comment:

  1. Wow.. that sounds like a pretty sick movie monologue. I love how straight from the heart it is.

    ReplyDelete