Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Take another little peice of my heart.

as i get older, i've started to notice that the more people i lose, the emptier i feel.
I wonder why that is?
I mean is it actully possible that i give such a big part of me to everyone i meet?
and when they go, do they take that part with them?
If thats true, is it possible to ever get that part of me back, or is it gone forever?
Should i fight to keep it or should i blow it a kiss goodbye and work on discovering a new part of me to fill the void?

-sigh-

I really fo ramble on with some shit.
but i honestly do wonder if these people, who take this huge part of me when they leave, are infact, the change i need?
the change we all need.

hmm thoughts?

xoxo
Rebel In Wasteland

3 comments:

  1. I think every person that leaves our lives takes a piece of us we can never get back. But I also think new people in our lives bring something we can never replace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that actually makes a lot of sense :)
    thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, that's my motto there.

    I'm ignorant and apethetic :-)

    ReplyDelete